Remnant: From the Ashes is an action role-playing third-person shooter video game that was developed by Gunfire Games and published by Perfect World Entertainment. It was released in August 2019 and released for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, PlayStation 4. Now, some of the players can get the Ward Prime in the new Remnant: From the Ashes DLC. But they don’t find any power in it. If you’re also one of them, check out how to Find the Ward Prime Fuse in Remnant From the Ashes in an easy way.
During the gameplay, you can find one of the rooms on the top floor. Meanwhile, you can also find a missing fuse of the breaker box. So, some if you’re new to the game and a little bit of confused where to find the fuse then check the simple guide from this article.
Find the Ward Prime Fuse in Remnant From the Ashes
- Head over to the ground floor of Ward Prime in the Laboratory.
- You can find a room with three Nexus Hearts to destroy.
- The Ward Prime Fuse can be in any of the three rooms (random spawn).
- You will need to interact with the Nexus Crystal in order to enter into the Root World.
- Next, destroy all three Root Hearts one by one (Once you kill one, you will go back to the normal world. Therefore, you have to come back again for two more times to kill the rest of two Root Hearts).
- Once you receive the Fuse, go back to the main floor from where you got the Ward Prime initially.
- Now, you can find out the power room in the north part of the area.
- Then you will need to insert the Fuse into the breaker box to enable the power.
- Finally, you can get access to all computers followed by the next place where you will get a puzzle to solve it.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.