If you are a Fly Life Sky user and want to Download and Install Fly Life Sky Firmware, then you are on the right page. Here we are sharing a guide to Install the Stock Flash File On Fly Life Sky and Return / Restore the device back to Stock ROM.
The firmware is now uploaded to the web by needrom member. It is compatible with a MediaTek ‘s MT6739 powered variant of the device. The firmware file version name is SW14_Fly Life Sky. The firmware is based on Android 8.1 Oreo Mobile Os. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Advantages Of Fly Life Sky Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Fly Life Sky.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Fly Life Sky.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Fly Life Sky.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Fly Life Sky Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Fly Life Sky
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Fly Life Sky
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.