Samsung has come up with another mid-range smartphone which is Galaxy A21s. The device offers some great specs for the price and it looks promising. Here, in this post we will be sharing the stock ROM or firmware or Odin flash file of Galaxy A21s.
We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy A21s Stock ROM/ Firmware
- Download A217FXXU1ATE2: May 2020 Security Patch update (latest)
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy A21s (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A21s or Note 10+ from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A21s or Note 10+ device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram