Samsung has come up with another mid-range smartphone which is Galaxy A21s. The device offers some great specs for the price and it looks promising. Here, in this post we will be sharing the stock ROM or firmware or Odin flash file of Galaxy A21s.
We have provided all the required download links for drivers, tools, and firmware also along with installation steps guide for your ease. This guide will be helpful if you brick your device somehow. So do read and follow the steps as given.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
✔ Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy A21s
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A21s.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A21s
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Make sure the battery percentage is 60% or above.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Where and How to Download Galaxy A21s Stock ROM/ Firmware
- Download A217FXXU1ATE2: May 2020 Security Patch update (latest)
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
Steps to Install Stock Firmware On Galaxy A21s (Unbrick/Unroot/Back To Stock)
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A21s or Note 10+ from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A21s or Note 10+ device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.