Here we have shared the link to Download Galaxy A40s Stock ROM (Firmware List) along with firmware installation steps. The Galaxy A40s handset was launched in April 2019 with Exynos 7904 SoC, 6GB RAM, Android 9.0 Pie, a 5,000mAh battery, and more. Though the device has quite good specifications, due to software issues, users may get performance lag, any frame drops, etc. Therefore, installing the stock firmware again on the device can solve the software-related issues easily.
Meanwhile, if your Galaxy A40s is having an issue with soft bricking or bootloop by flashing any custom firmware/custom module/root, etc. Then follow this guide in order to flash the Stock ROM again. The Stock ROM offers great stability and user experience over a Custom ROM always. But the Stock Firmware doesn’t carry additional features or customizations that may not look eye-catching or cool to some of the users. Therefore, users try to get a taste of Custom ROM or any tweaks/mods and get stuck into the bootloop issue or literally bricked their devices. So, the stock firmware is a short and simple solution to restore or unbrick your device.
What Is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is the one that comes pre-installed with smartphones or tablet devices. These are the versions of Android developed by the smartphone OEMs for its devices. Additionally, Stock Firmware offers better stability and smooth user experience than any Custom Firmware. if you’re an advanced Android user, you may know that Custom ROMs aren’t built for daily usage.
It offers pre-loaded apps and system user interfaces based on the Android version. The particular Stock Firmware is compatible with each device model individually and offers improved security as well. Some times, users flash any custom firmware, recovery, mod file, or root on their devices and due to some improper method or unsupported file, users can easily brick their devices. Additionally, your device can go to the bootloop mode as well. By installing the stock firmware, you can fix all of those issues. Check out some of the stock firmware advantages from below:
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy A40s.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A40s.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A40s.
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Try to maintain the battery charge above 60% on your device.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A40s Stock ROM
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A40s from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A40s device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.