Here we are sharing a detailed guide which will help users to download and install the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A70. There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
About Galaxy A70
The Samsung Galaxy A70 comes equipped with a 6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED screen with a pixel resolution of 1080×2240. It is powered by 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie-based One UI operating system.
Samsung Galaxy A70 sports a dual 32-megapixel camera (Both front and back). It has a triple camera setup on the back. It consists of a 32-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture. The 32 MP selfie camera comes with f/2.2 aperture. It houses a 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
About ROMs In Android Ecosystem
Android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
In the Android Ecosystem, there are two types of ROMs or Firmware exists. One is Stock Firmware which is provided by the manufacturer and comes pre-installed with the device and the second one is Custom ROM which is developed by third-party developers or team. Most of the cases, Stock Firmware is more stable compared to the Custom ROMs whereas Custom ROMs provides more features and updates compared to the Stock ROM
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download ODIN Latest Built
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download A705FNXXU1ASD6 (Android 9.0 Pie) || May 2019 security patch
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Samsung Galaxy A70 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- Download Stock Firmware (OTA) for Galaxy S6 from the download section above
- Download and install the latest ODIN tool from the above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!