Download and Install J510MNUBU2AQG6 July Security Patch For Galaxy J5 2016: Hell, guys!! Today in this post, we will be telling you about the rolling out of the latest July Security Patch update for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. This new update comes with a build number J510MNUBU2AQG6. This update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and is perfect if you want to safeguard your smartphone’s personal data and information from any type of malware.
This update comes with updated firmware along with the regular bug fixes and several other improvements in terms of performance and stability. The users have already started receiving this update via OTA (Over The Air) and this update can only be installed if your device is running on Stock ROM without any root.
If you haven’t received this update via OTA, and you are not having enough patience to wait for the update then you can easily download it manually. The procedure for downloading this update manually is fairly simple. All that you need to do is keep some pre-requisites in mind, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide.
- Download Galaxy USB drivers and install on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
- Backup your apps & data
- Charge your device to minimum 50-60% so that we can avoid interruptions in the procedure.
DownloadsDownload J510MNUBU2AQG6 July Security Patch Full Firmware Here Download Latest ODIN Tool
Steps To Install Galaxy J5 J510MNUBU2AQG6 July Security Patch (2016)
- Download JJ510MNUBU2AQG6 July Security Patch For Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016)
- Download and install latest ODIN tool from above download section.
- Now Follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
HOW TO INSTALL A STOCK FIRMWARE USING ODIN
Good going! If you have followed all of our guides properly, then you will have no issues upgrading! If you still have any queries, feel free to refer us to the comments section!