Download/Install Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan] N9208ZTS4CRC1 March 2018 Security Update (Patch OTA): After the international variant of Galaxy Note 5, now the Galaxy Note 5 Taiwan variant has started getting the March 2018 security patch update via OTA.o=Samsung has also rolled out March Security Patch OTA Updates for the latest Galaxy devices like Galaxy A8 2018 and Flagships like S8 and S8 Plus.
The update brings loads of bug fixes and system improvements. The N9208ZTS4CRC1 March security patch OTA Update is a small update but if you want to download the full firmware then it will be a large file so you need a working internet connection to download the update.
This new software update has been made available and the users are receiving it via OTA. For receiving this update, all that you need to do is turn on the Wi-Fi network on your device -> Go to the Phone settings -> Then go to the “About” option in the settings menu -> Press the “Software Update” option and check if the OTA update is available or not.
If you are a Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan] user who has not yet received the official OTA update and are willing to download it manually, then this post will be really beneficial to you. In this post, we will give you the details on how you can easily download and install Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan] N9208ZTS4CRC1 March 2018 Security Update
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N9208ZTS4CRC1 Details
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Model: N9208Z
- Android version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Region: Currently available in Taiwan
- Build Number: N9208ZTS4CRC1
- Android Security Patch Level: 1 March
- Have a backup of all your important data.
- Have more than 50% battery backup on your device.
- You must have the USB Drivers installed on your device.
- USB Debugging must be enabled on your device.
- You must have Odin installed on your PC.
Download Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan] N9208ZTS4CRC1 March 2018 Security Update
How To Install Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan] N9208ZTS4CRC1 March 2018 Security Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume up + power + home button.Once you are in bootloader, select recovery to enter recovery mode, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5 [Taiwan]
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.