Realme X7 Max 5G was launched back in May 2021 as India’s first Dimensity 1200 SoC powered smartphone. The phone comes with a good set of cameras which include a 64MP Sony IMX682 primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° field of view, and a 2MP macro shooter. You get a 16MP selfie shooter.
Already there are a bunch of photography functions in the phone such as Super Night Mode, HDR, Portrait Mode, etc. But, the phone is missing several important camera features such as Astrophotography mode, Multi-mode video stabilization, and more. These camera features can be found in Google Camera, which is officially available only for Google Pixel and Nexus phones. Thanks to the Google Pixel 5 GCAM Mod port which allows the Realme X7 Max 5G users to take advantage of these features that surely help in taking better photos.
The latest Google Camera or Gcam for Realme X7 Max 5G is Gcam is 8.1. It brings a host of new camera features which includes – HDR+, HDR Enhanced, Night Sight mode, Astrophotography Mode, Slo-Mo, PhotoSphere, Multi-mode Video Stabilization, Time Lapse, RAW Support, Lens Blue, Playground, and 4K video recording. In this guide, we will see the step by steps process to download and install Gcam 8.1 for Realme X7 Max 5G.
Download Google Camera (Gcam) 8.1 for Realme X7 Max 5G
- Gcam 8.1 for Realme X7 Max 5G – Download Link
Steps to Install Gcam 8.1 on Realme X7 Max 5G
- Download the Gcam 8.1 APK using the link given above
- Install the APK, if you are installing an APK outside Google Play Store for the first time then you will be required to enable installation from unknown sources. To enable it, open Settings and search for “Unknown sources” then, allow the app which you used to download the APK such as Chrome, Firefox, etc. After this, install the Google Camera.
- Within a moment, the app will be installed. You are done.
- Start capturing better shots using the new photography features.
Compatible Devices and Requirements
- The APK will work on Realme X7 Pro Max 5G
- Works with phones with Camera2 API enabled. Thankfully Realme X7 Max 5G has this option enabled
- If you’re using a Custom ROM, then it’s recommended to have Gapps. Read more about Gapps in our Gapps section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.