This year Vivo launched Vivo X60 and X60 Pro with some awesome hardware. The Pro variant has a great set of rear cameras and they perform really well. But if you want to further enhance the quality you should check out Google camera or Gcam for the device.
The Google Camera app is known for its close to real images, awesome depth effect, better color contrast, saturation level, better brightness level, Night Sight mode, HDR+ enhanced mode, Astrophotography mode, improved app interface, etc.
While there is Portrait mode with focus slider, Lens Blur Google Lens, Video Stabilization, PhotoSphere mode, RAW image support, Slow Motion video recording, AR Stickers, and more. We definitely want to mention some of the well-known developers such as Arnova8G2, BSG, Urnyx05, etc to port the Google Camera APK files for most of the Android devices from the Google Pixel models accordingly. Additionally, we’ve shared the Gcam 8.0 APK for the Vivo X60 Pro model.
About Vivo X60 Pro
The Vivo X60 Pro comes equipped with a 6.5-inch AMOLED panel which is in 1080 X 2376pixels resolution. The phone is powered by Samsung’s new Flagship CPU Exynos 1080 coupled with 8/12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage.
The device runs Android 11 over the top of OriginOS out of the box. The Vivo X60 Pro features a quad rear camera setup which is consists of a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel periscope camera, a 13MP ultra-wide camera, and a 13MP portrait camera. There is a single 32-megapixel camera on the front side which resides under the hole-punch cutout.
The phone is driven by a 4,200mAh battery with support of fast charge. It supports charging via USB-C port.
Download Google Camera (Gcam APK) For Vivo X60 Pro
- Google Camera 8.0 (MGC_8.0.018_BSG.apk)
- Google Camera 7.3.018 APK (Recommended)
- GCam 7.3.021 APK
- GCam by Arnova8G2
- Google Camera Go
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices (Gcam)
- Click on the Download links of the Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on Vivo X60 Pro
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
NOTE: If Camera2api is not enabled, enable it by using the following build.prop (works on few devices)
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.