The latest Google Camera or popularly known as Gcam MOD version 7.3.021 and Google Camera 7.3.020 is now available for download. This new updated version comes with bug fixes to provide users with the best user experience.
Google has the best camera app on any smartphone period. their machine learning is at a different level. Google Pixel phones which have Gcam pre-install produce some of the portrait shots and nigh shots that too with a single camera.
What is Google Camera MOD or Gcam MOD?
The Google Camera app offers in-depth crystal clear images in both the daylight and low light conditions that other camera apps can’t even do with multiple camera lenses. The ported Pixel camera app (Gcam APK) for Android devices feature Night Sight mode, Portrait, Lens Blur, Focus Slider, HDR+ enhanced, Google Lens, Astrophotography mode, PhotoSphere, and more.
There are many MOded version of Google camera available. Many developers have their own Gcam MODs. Here we will be sharing some of the most popular versions of Google Camera 7.3.021 and 7.3.020
Download Google Camera 7.3.021 (Gcam) MOD APK
Download Google Camera 7.3.020 (Gcam) MOD APK
- Parrot043’s MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V7.apk ( 2020-06-05, changelog)
- Arnova8G2’s GCam_5betaFinal.200510.2111build-7.3.020.apk (2020-05-10, configs, changelog – Beta)
Steps to Install Google Camera on Android Devices
- Click on the Download links of Google Camera APK file and Install it.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources. Now allow the app (the app where you downloaded the app, like Chrome or another browser)
- Next, tap on the Install button again to start installing the Google Camera APK
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app.
- You’re done.
Compatible Devices and Requirement
- The apk will work on most of the android devices
- Will work with phones with the camera2 API enabled
- Newer Android versions are compatible (all features work) with newer Gcam MODs
- If using Custom ROM, must have Gapps.