Here we will be sharing an in-depth guide to Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy On6 and How to boot Samsung Galaxy On6 Out of Safe mode. Safe mode is used when a user wants to fix a device and don’t want any app to interfere in that process. Entering into safe mode won’t delete any data on your device.
The Samsung Galaxy On6 comes equipped with 5.6 inches Super AMOLED display (720 x 1480P). It sports a single 13 MP f/1.9 camera on the rear side and an 8 MP on the front. The Samsung Galaxy On6 runs Android 8.0 Oreo and houses a Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The device is powered by an Octa-core Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via micoSD.
Steps To Boot Safe Mode On Samsung Galaxy On6
- Power off the phone by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Now Just Press and hold the power button and release it when you see the Galaxy Logo on screen.
- Now Press and hold the volume down button and release the Power button.
- Now let the phone completely booted up.
- Once the phone boots up, ‘Safe mode’ should be appeared on the bottom of the screen
- Done!! Now you can perform any task without any interference of any apps.
Steps To Boot Samsung Galaxy On6 Out of Safe mode
- Just Switch Off the device completely and turned it on again.
- That’s it!! your device should be out of safe mode.
If you liked this guide, then share it. If you have any quarries regarding this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.