Read on further to find how you can easily Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo to Nougat: Huawei’s Honor 9 is their flagship in the Honor series for 2017. Released only recently, it has already been updated to Android 8.0 Oreo. The Honor 9 has a Kirin 960 CPU, with 4 or 6 Gigabytes of RAM, a gorgeous 3D curved body, glass both on the front and the back and with a fast fingerprint reader to the front. The Honor 9 also flaunts dual cameras that perform exceptionally well.
We now have some very exciting features with Android Oreo out of the box. Some of these include faster app switching, Google’s smart auto-fill, Notification dots, snoozing and much more. Oreo devices also boot up almost twice as fast as on Nougat. Android Oreo also brings to the table better battery backup and performance with the new Doze mode.
If you have updated your Huawei Honor 9 to the Oreo beta build, and want to revert back to Android Nougat due to some unforeseen bugs or changes, then you can easily do so with the help of a clean software flash using Odin. In this guide, you will learn How to Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo to Nougat.
How to Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 to Android 7.0 Nougat from Android 8.0 Oreo (Beta)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- The device must be running on the latest firmware.
- Take a complete backup of device data.
- Keep the battery charge to 60% at least to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps To Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo to Nougat
- Download the firmware file according to your device model number, and extract it.
- Create a new folder named ‘dload‘ in the root storage of your smartphone, and move the update.app file over there.
- Navigate to Settings > Update, and select Local Update.
- If you’ve downloaded the correct file, then you will be able to install the update. The process will take a lot of time, so be patient.
- Once done, reboot your device for maximum performance.
If you have any question related to “How to Downgrade Huawei Honor 9 from Android 8.0 Oreo to Nougat” then let us know down below!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page