Here is a guide on How To download and install Dolby atmos on OnePlus 5: The Dolby Atmos has been considered to be the final word for better audio experience. This has been in the mainstream for many years. At the primary stage movie theaters, DVD players and televisions got Dolby support, and finally, mobiles phones started getting it. The Dolby Atmos is powerful and can deliver the best of audio experience seamlessly.
The OnePlus 5 has been one of the best smartphones of the year 2017. The device has brought in a lot of users to the OnePlus family. The promising features in terms of both hardware and software are what made it popular. The one another advantage of the device is the developer-friendly nature. The device has got a plenty of positive reviews from around the world.
Now an XDA developer has come up with a process to include Dolby Atmos to OnePlus 5. This is a good thing to try as this will greatly enhance the audio of the device. Here in this article the download link and instructions to install Dolby Atmos is provided. Please read through to find out more.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- TWRP recovery is installed on your device
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 users.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed on Windows and Mac/Linux.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Steps to install Dolby Atmos on OnePlus 5
- Save the downloaded file onto your OnePlus 5 storage
- Boot into TWRP recovery > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Tap on Backup
- Select the partitions to backup
- Tap on create backup
- Come back to TWRP recovery screen
- Tap on install
- Select the downloaded file
- Reboot the device
Hope you are clear with the guide. If you have any queries or feedback leave a comment below.