Follow this guide to know How to Enter Into Recovery Mode On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. Like all other Android devices, the new Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro also comes with a stock recovery. The stock recovery has very limited functions. Most of the time stock recovery is used to install the official update via ADB sideload and to factory reset the device.
There is another type of recovery available for Android and it is called Custom recoveries. These recoveries like TWRP recovery or CWM has loads more functionalities. These Custom recoveries allow users to take nandroid backups (full system backups). Users can install Custom Firmware /ROMs, Kernels and other .zip or .img files via these custom recoveries. One thing you have to remember, you can’t install Custom recoveries unless you unlock the bootloader of the device. Remember, if you install any Custom recovery, it replaces the stock recovery. Users have to follow the same steps to Boot into Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro smartphone was launched in March 2017. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a dual SIM device. The phone comes equipped with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
The phone comes with 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery.
Steps To Enter Into Recovery Mode On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
- First of all, you will need to turn off your device.
- Now Press and hold the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons for few secs.
- After you see the Android Logo is displayed, release the Power and Home button, but keep holding the Volume Up button until the Recovery Mode screen shows up
- Now you can see the Android System Recovery Menu option.
- Done! You have entered Recovery Mode on your Galaxy C5 Pro.