How To Find Huawei Honor 7S IMEI Serial Number (Huawei Honor Play 7): IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Honor Play 7 which was launched in China relaunched in India as Honor 7S. It is a mid-range device from the company. The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) comes equipped with a 5.45-inches IPS LCD display ( 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio). The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) sports a single 13 MP PDAF on the rear side. It has a 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash on the Global variant and in the Chinese variant, it has a 24MP front facing the camera. The cameras can take HDR and Panorama. It can capture 1080p@30fps videos.
The Honor 7S (Huawei Honor Play 7) runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI 8.0 out of the box. It houses a 3020 mAh Non-removable battery. It is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 (28 nm) Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and PowerVR GE8100 GPU coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD up to 256 GB.
Steps To Find Huawei Honor 7S IMEI Serial Number (Huawei Honor Play 7)
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device