How To Find Huawei Mate 20 IMEI Serial Number: IMEI or MEID number is a form of identification for a specific device. Every device has a unique IMEI number, and they are usually 16-digits long. This makes every device in existence different from every other in a single way at least. This is very helpful and every user should know the IMEI number of his/her device.
There are many situations when a user may need the IMEI number of his/her device. For example, if you want to exchange your device to buy a new device online, the site will ask your device’s IMEI number and it will also be very helpful if your device gets stolen. It is very easy to Check any device’s IMEI Serial Number. Here in this guide, we will go through all the methods.
The Huawei Mate 20 was recently launched by Huawei (October 2018). It was launched with the Pro variant of the device. The Huawei Mate 20 comes equipped with a large 6.53 inches IPS LCD display (1080 x 2244 pixels). This is the first smartphone to be powered by a 7nm chip. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 128GB internal memory which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD card.
Huawei Mate 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 out of the box. It houses a 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor under the display. The Huawei Mate 20 sports a Triple camera setup on the rear side (40 MP + 20 MP + 8 MP) and 24 MP front shooting camera. The camera can take some awesome HDR shoots.
Steps To Find Huawei Mate 20 IMEI Serial Number
Method 1: Check Device’s Box
On most of the devices boxes, the IMEI number is printed. So check the Original box of the device.
Method 2: Use Phone’s Dialer
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the dialer or phone application.
- Next, type in ” *#06# ” without the speech quotes.
- Your device will take a moment before it displays your IMEI number.
- In some cases, you will directly be able to copy it from the clipboard, while in other cases, it cannot be done so. In such a case, just note it down using a pen or a paper.
Method 3: Find It In The ‘About Phone’ Menu
- Turn on your Android device, and launch the Settings application.
- Scroll all the way down until you find an option called ‘About Phone‘.
- Tap on it, and then scroll further down to see another sub-menu named ‘Phone Information‘.
- You will be able to see your device’s IMEI number there.
Dedicated Post: 3 Ways To Find the IMEI Number on an Android device
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.