KingRoot is among the most popular and exciting Android apps that help you root your smartphone in a single click. Rooting your Android without a PC is possible using this app and the entire rooting process is quite simple. This tool is well-suited for people who don’t possess adequate knowledge of rooting, recovery, and flashing. However, some users have been facing KingRoot Error Code 0x1, or sometimes that app doesn’t work on their devices properly. In this guide, you will get to know different methods to fix KingRoot Error Code 0x1.
What is King root?
KingRoot is a great tool to root your Android phone. It offers many advantages that you won’t find anywhere else, including the ability to customize your device and get access to exclusive features. Despite not being available on PlayStore, it’s one of the safest ways of rooting an Android device because it utilizes existing exploits already present in the system.
What Causes KingRoot Error Code 0x1?
However, if you’ve recently updated your mobile or if any other issues arise such as unstable internet connection or low battery power then this can cause KingRoot errors like code 0x1 which will prevent successful rooting attempts. To avoid this issue make sure that all conditions are met before attempting a root with KingRoot – check for updates and ensure that both internet connection and battery level are stable before starting!
Overall, using Kingroot is perfectly safe provided all necessary measures have been taken beforehand – so don’t be put off from taking advantage of its benefits! Root away safely with confidence today knowing you’re in good hands with Kingroot
Solutions for KingRoot Error Code 0x1
Method 1: Enable background data
- Tap the Settings app before selecting Apps
- Next up, tap on Manage apps before tapping on the KingRoot app
- After that, tap on Restrict data usage
- Tap on both Mobile Data (SIM 1) and Mobile Data (SIM 2) if you’re a Dual SIM user
- Lastly, tap on OK for saving the changes
Method 2: Restart the KingRoot app
- Head over to the Settings app and tap on apps
- After that, tap on Manage apps before selecting KingRoot
- Then, you should tap on the Force Stop button at the left corner of the screen
- Lastly, if you receive any prompts, you should confirm them by tapping on OK and proceeding
Method 3: Clear the KingRoot app cache
- Go to the Home Screen of your phone and tap the Settings icon
- Tap on Apps from the list
- Tap on Manage apps before tapping on KingRoot
- Then, tap on Storage
- After that, tap on the “Cache” option from the list
- Then, tap on Clear Data as depicted before tapping on Clear Cache and confirming the prompt by tapping on OK
- Relaunch the app
Method 4: Use the updated KingRoot app
- Visit the official download for APK site to download the app
- After that, use the APK file for installing the app (as long as you’ve turned on the Unknown Sources setting, you won’t have any issues installing the APK)
- Once the installation is done, launch the app on your smartphone
- After that, tap on the Start Root button
- Now, the app will check if your smartphone is compatible with a root
- Once it is done, you should tap on the Start button
- Wait until the entire process is completed and your smartphone will be rooted (you will get a Success message on your screen once the rooting is done)
- Lastly, restart your device and you would have successfully fixed root failed error code 0x1 on your device
Thank you for reading our guide on common causes of error code 0x1 and solutions for fixing it. We hope this information was helpful to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to leave a comment in the comment section down below. Your feedback is always appreciated.