In this Guide, you will learnHow To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC or laptop.Here I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within few mins.So just follow the step by step guide below On How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC.This process is simple, easy and fully risk-free.
Xiaomi Devices are very popular in Asian Countries.Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 is no exception.It offers some Mid-high range Specs and features with a very budget-friendly price tag.This guide only works with Redmi Note 2 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop.So If you have a RedMi Note 2 and you want to root it then just follow the steps below on How to safely Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 with Kingroot
As you guys know, there are many One-Click root tools available for the android device like Kingroot and Towlroot.These are universal One click root solution means work with most of the Android smartphones.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
→ How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 In 2min
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC -Full Guide
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your RedMi Note 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for RedMi Note 2
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC Via Kingroot
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Enable unknown sources on your device setting (Check Above Remember Before rooting Section)
- Then Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it On Your Device
- Now Go to the app drawer and Open Kingroot app. (you have installed in previous steps)
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds and will require the rooting files that are transferred from the computer to the SD card.
- The KingRoot application will load the file
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your device is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If This Method doesn’t work Then Try Below
Download Towel Root app From this Link—>>Towelroot.apk
Now root your device using Towel Root Follow this Guide–>>How to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.