In this Guide, you will learnHow To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC or laptop.Here I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within few mins.So just follow the step by step guide below On How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC.This process is simple, easy and fully risk-free.
Xiaomi Devices are very popular in Asian Countries.Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 is no exception.It offers some Mid-high range Specs and features with a very budget-friendly price tag.This guide only works with Redmi Note 2 Running Android 5.0 Lollipop.So If you have a RedMi Note 2 and you want to root it then just follow the steps below on How to safely Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 with Kingroot
As you guys know, there are many One-Click root tools available for the android device like Kingroot and Towlroot.These are universal One click root solution means work with most of the Android smartphones.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
→ How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 In 2min
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC -Full Guide
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your RedMi Note 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for RedMi Note 2
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC Via Kingroot
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
How To Root Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 Without PC
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, Enable unknown sources on your device setting (Check Above Remember Before rooting Section)
- Then Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it On Your Device
- Now Go to the app drawer and Open Kingroot app. (you have installed in previous steps)
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds and will require the rooting files that are transferred from the computer to the SD card.
- The KingRoot application will load the file
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your device is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If This Method doesn’t work Then Try Below
Download Towel Root app From this Link—>>Towelroot.apk
Now root your device using Towel Root Follow this Guide–>>How to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)