Many people have called the 11th iteration of the OnePlus flagship as the one that might finally help the brand reclaim the lost glory of the past flagships. Staying true to the flagship killer status, this device features an impressive specifications sheet at a fairly aggressive price.
Aside from a few rough edges on the OS front, there are a few major issues bugging the users, including the notifications not working on OnePlus 11 devices. For some users, this issue only appears when they have unlocked their device while for others, the prompts are appearing when they toggle on the Airplane Mode, put on their device in charge, or restart it. As a result, the users end up missing important notification alerts and emails.
If you’re getting troubled by this issue, then this guide will be of great help to you. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix notifications not working on OnePlus 11 devices.
How to fix Notifications Not Working on OnePlus 11
Method 1: Remove battery optimizations
- Go to Settings -> Battery -> More Settings -> Optimize battery Use
- After that, choose the app that isn’t receiving notifications and choose “Don’t Optimize”
- Check if it has fixed the issue of notifications not working
Also Read: How to root OnePlus 11 using Magisk Patched Boot
Method 2: Pin the app to recent apps
- Firstly, you should open the app that isn’t receiving notifications
- After that, minimize it and then bring up the Recent Apps screen
- Lastly, tap on the overflow icon next to the app and select Lock
Method 3: Enable all background activity
- Go to Settings -> Battery -> More Settings -> App Battery Management
- Choose the app from the list before enabling next to Allow Background Activity
- Check if this has fixed the issue of notifications not working