A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset OnePlus 6T: OnePlus 6T is the successor to the current flagship of OnePlus, OnePlus 6. The OnePlus 6T has all the high-end features and specifications. The OnePlus 6T was recently launched on October 29th, 2018. It sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED display (2340 pixels by 1080 pixels). Like the previous OnePlus 6, the OnePlus 6T has the most powerful CPU. It is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 8 GB of RAM.
The device comes with 128 GB internal storage. There are some rumours saying that there will be a 256 GB variant of the device. It carries the same dual rear camera setup from OnePlus 6. It sports a 16 +20 MP rear dual camera set up and a 16-megapixel front camera. The OnePlus 6T will come with Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. OnePlus has finally removed the headphone jack from its flagship device. It houses a 3700 mAh battery.
One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Mate 20 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset OnePlus 6T
- Go to the Settings of your device.
- Tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase Internal Storage’ and then Click Reset Phone
- A new window will appear, click Reset Phone Again and wait for the process to finish.
- Once done, your device will be boot up. Done!!!
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data and Cache (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.