A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A7 2018: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 was a mid-range device from Samsung which comes with some decent specification. This is the first Samsung device to comes equipped with a triple rear camera. The phone comes equipped with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display. It also has a super AMOLED Full HD Plus Screen with 2220 x 1080 pixels screen resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 is powered by octa-core processor which is Samsung’s own Exynos CPU Primarily Clocked at 1.8 GHz. It is coupled with 4GB Of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 sports a triple rear camera setup (24MP + 5MP + 8MP) and a 24MP Front Camera. The device houses a 3300mAh non-removable battery. It runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy A7 2018 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you. These methods are very easy to follow and need no technical knowledge.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A7 2018
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.