A comprehensive guide to Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A8 2018: One of the best methods that can be applied to a smartphone when it facing problems and not working smoothly is hard reset. Hard reset is used to revert back to the factory settings as it deletes all the data while also uninstalling all the apps which were added apart from the factory apps.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) was released in 2017. It is a mid-range device having a 5.60-inch touchscreen display with 1080 pixels by 2220 pixels screen resolution. The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box and houses a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) sports a 16 MP camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front camera.
Today, in this post, we are going to tell you how any Galaxy A8 2018 user can easily hard reset their device in no time. We will be giving two methods to you and you can choose the one which is more suitable for you.
Steps To Hard reset/ Factory reset Samsung Galaxy A8 2018
- Go to the settings of your device.
- Now Scroll down and select General management option
- Tap on Reset option
- Choose Factory data reset
- Select the option ‘Erase everything’ and then wait till your device gets rebooted with the factory settings.
- Boot your device into stock recovery
- Now Select Wipe data/ factory reset (use vol keys to navigate and power key to select)
- Done!! Once the process finishes, your device will boot up into factory settings.
If you have anything related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.