Google has officially released the latest Android 14 Beta for numerous Pixel smartphones. The OEM has also announced a list of OEMs, including Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, and Poop smartphones that will be getting the support for the Android 14 Beta.
If you are looking to install Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices, then this guide will be of great help to you. In this guide, you will get to know how to install Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices.
Changelog for the new update
The new Android 14 Beta will bring in several enhancements, including improved battery life, greater privacy, and more. With a focus on user privacy and a wide range of improvements like security-related changes and accessibility features, Android 14 is looking to enhance the overall user experience. Further, it’ll introduce exciting features and APIs for developers like Per-app language preferences, Grammatical Inflection API, as well as Regional preferences.
The system share sheet in Android 14 has also been updated and it comes with support for custom app actions, offering users more informative preview results.
Supported devices for Android 14 (Oppo)
|Oppo Reno||Reno 8 Pro 5G|
|Reno 8 5G|
|Reno 7 5G|
|Reno 7 Pro 5G|
|Reno 6 5G|
|Reno 6 Pro 5G|
|Oppo Find X||Find X5|
|Find X5 Lite|
|Find X5 Pro|
|Oppo Find N||Find N2 Flip|
|Other Oppo||F21 Pro|
How to install Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices
First, you will need to download the Android 14 Beta file by heading over to the following link –
- Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices (India version) – Download
- Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices (Malaysia version) – Download
- Android 14 Beta on Oppo devices (Thailand version) – Download
Once you have downloaded the file, you will need to follow these instructions to install the update on your Oppo device –
- First, you need to transfer the Android 14 firmware to your smartphone’s Internal Storage
- Then, head over to Settings -> About phone -> Tap on the version number seven times
- After that, head over to Settings -> Software update -> choose settings in the top right
- Now, you need to select the Android 14 firmware and hit install
- Wait until the flashing begins
- Once it is done, your device will be automatically booted to the updated OS