This article will guide you to Safely Flash / Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE..Here we will be using Odin Flashing tool to Flash the TWRP recovery.The process is very simple and easy.Just follow the guide carefully to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE.This is only for 4g Models Not J200H which is a 3g variant
Now Root is also available For Galaxy J2 SM-J200H.Full Guide–>>How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 SM-J200H with SuperSU
Samsung Galaxy J2 Comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop straight out of the box.It is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU, Exynos 3475 chipset, Mali-T720 GPU coupled with a 1GB RAM and It has 8GB of internal storage.The phone is priced very low.
TWRP recovery is the most feature-packed custom recovery available for any android device.You can Flash any .zip and .img file via TWRP recovery.A custom recovery is a must have to Flash any custom ROMs and kernel.You can Flash SuperSu via TWRP to get root access on your device.
→ Now just follow the step by step guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE
Device that is supported
- This is only for Galaxy J2 lte, So don’t try on other devices (sm-j200F, sm-j200G, sm-j200M, sm-j200Y)
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Lollipop
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
- Enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy J2. To enable go to settings >>About Phone under settings, and scroll down to Build number, then tap up to 7 times, till you get a message saying you’re now a developer. Now, go back to settings >> developers option and enable USB debugging.
→ Now time to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE –>>
Download and Install the Odin Tool On your computer
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE
Step By Step Guide
*First Read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the below steps to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy J2 LTE
- Download TWRP Recovery file from the download section above and unzip the file.
- Now Boot your Galaxy J2 into Download Mode. To Do So, just power off your device and then press, Volume Down + Power + Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
- Then Connect the phone to your PC via the use of USB cable and the ODIN application would notify an added message.If not then check the USB cable or re-install Odin Flashing Tool
- Next, choose AP or PDA in Odin Menu and select the TWRP Recovery file (You have downloaded and Unzipped, the .tar extension).
- Then endeavor that the re-partition is not ticked in the Odin.
- Now click on the start button to start the Flashing process.
- Once the process is completed, you would notice the RESET or PASS message on the ODIN screen.
- Then your device would automatically boot into recovery mode
- Done!!!Now your Galaxy J2 LTE has TWRP recovery
In case you get stuck at boot loop, go to recovery and wipe cache and data
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page