Here we will be sharing full step by step guide On How to Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10.You can fix soft bricked Amazon Fire HD 10 and return back to stock ROM following this guide.The procedure is very simple and easy.Just Follow every step carefully to revert back to stock firmware on Amazone Fire HD 10 easily.
Amazon Fire tablets are very popular nowadays.One of the things which make this tablet popular is the price tag.Most of the Amazon Fire tablets priced very low compared to other tablets.Most of the Amazon Fire Tablets are made for ebook reading purposes and they are based on the android operating system with amazon skinned it.You can do all regular task like web browsing, play games, watching videos etc with Amazon Tablets.
Following this tutorial, you can Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10, but remember this will also lock your bootloader and flash the stock recovery on your device.Following this simple guide, You can Fix boot loop and soft bricked Amazon Fire HD 10
- Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 8
- Download & Install CM 12.1 ROM On Amazon Fire Tablet Lollipop
→ How To Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10
Table Of Contents
*Make sure there is at least 50% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
Full Guide To Safely Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Amazone Fire HD 10 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Amazone USB drivers should be installed on your PC link–>>Amazone Drivers
- This is Only For Amazone Fire HD 10 5th Gen.Only, so don’t try on other devices
- Set up ADB and Fastboot on your computer.Guide–>>Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows
- Enable developer option.To Do So Go to Setting–>>About Phone–>>Build number–>>Tap 7 times.Now return back to the main setting you can find the developer option there.
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device
→ Manually Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10
Amazon Fire HD 10 Stock Firmware — Download [File: update-kindle-18.104.22.168_user_522054520.bin]
How To Restore Stock Firmware On Amazon Fire HD 10
Step By Step Guide
*First Of all, Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully
- Now Download the Stock Firmware For Fire HD 10 File from the download section
- Then place the file in the same directory where the ADB is installed.
- Next, Boot your Amazone Fire tablet into stock recovery. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button for 5-6 seconds.
- From there select the stock recovery to boot into recovery mode (Stock)
- Once you booted into the stock recovery, select the option to apply update from adb.
- Now connect your device to your PC via USB
- Navigate to the location where you have placed the firmware file. While the folder with recovery.img file is open, right-click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a cmd window.
- Now check whether your device is connected properly or not as ADB device.Issue the following command
- Now Issue the following command to install the firmware
adb sideload update-kindle-22.214.171.124_user_522054520.bin
- This command will automatically Flash the stock Firmware / ROM on your device
- Once Flashing is completed your device will automatically reboot
- Done!!!Now your Fire HD 10 5th Gen has the stock ROM
→ If you are a Mac or Linux user, setup adb and issue the “./adb sideload update-kindle-xxxx.bin” command without quotes. Now that you have installed the stock firmware update
If you have any queries regarding this post feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram