Steps to safely Root ZTE Axon A1R: There are many ways users can root their android devices.The most used method is by flashing SuperSu root file via custom recovery.But for less known phones it is not possible.
There is another way to root an android device.You can root android by using root tools like kingroot.This method is universal and safer than the previous one.But the success rate is very low.This method doesn’t require a computer as it is an app and needs to install on the android device.But there is a windows app also if the android app fails than you can try the windows app.
In this guide, we will be sharing both android and windows guide to safely Root ZTE Axon A1R.Developers over at xda have already tested KingRoot with ZTE Zxon A1R (Fido version) and it was a success.So this method will work for you also.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your ZTE Axon A1R while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make sure battery level is more than 50%
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root ZTE Axon A1R with Kingroot
How To Root ZTE Axon A1R
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] There are two methods 1) Using android kingroot app 2) Using windows Kingroot app
How To Root ZTE Axon A1R with Kingroot Android App
- Download and install the app on your phone (Check download section above)
(If there is any pop up like “Allow Google to regularly check device activity for security problems..”, then DECLINE that.
- Once the app is installed and Open the app
- Now press the “Start root” button to begin rooting (During the process if you see any popup like step-1 Decline
- If it says successful after the process, then your ZTE Axon A1R is rooted.
- Now you can check the root access using any root checker app
How To Root ZTE Axon A1R with Kingroot Windows App
- Install Kingroot PC software on your PC.(Download Section)
- Run the Kingroot on your PC.
- Now Connect your ZTE device with the provided USB cable to the PC.
- Once the device is properly connected, Kingroot will detect and automatically scan the device
- Now Click Try Root button to begin the rooting process
- Once the process is successful, unplug your device from PC
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.