Guide: How To Take Screenshots On LG G6.This article will guide you to Take Screenshots On LG G6.Here we will be sharing two simple methods to captured a screen On Lg G6.
LG G6 smartphone was launched in February 2017 at MWC in Barcelona. The phone accompanies a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2880 pixels at a PPI of 564 pixels for every inch. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be extended up to 2000GB by means of a microSD card. To the extent the cameras are concerned, the LG G6 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies. In this article, I will be telling you how to capture screenshots on this LG G6 device.
This is the Flagship device of LG and it is looking like a great device already.If you own an LG G6 and want to know How To Take Screenshots On LG G6, then follow this step by step guide to do so.
Steps To Take Screenshots On LG G6
Just follow the steps to capture some screenshots in your phone:-
- Go to the place whose screenshot you want to capture
- Hold the power button and the volume up button at the same time (hold them for 2 seconds)
- If the screen flashes and you hear a shutter sound that means you have successfully clicked the screenshot
- You can check the screenshot in the gallery or by simply clicking the screenshot notification in the notification panel
There is one more way by which you can take screenshots:-
Screenshot with QMemo +
Now this option is somewhat different from the previous one and can differ slightly from the way we did in the LG G6.
- Drag the notifications screen down
- Search QMemo + icon (default will be the first) though it may not be and have to incorporate if you’ve removed
- Now tap the icon and take a screenshot but this will take a second to run the application
- you will see the drawing tools and annotate on the screen or all sorts of things.
- If you wish to keep the screenshot then you will have to click on the diskette in the upper right corner to save the image in QMemo + folder you will find in the gallery.
Hope you liked the article, if you have any queries please feel free to ask us in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page