Easily Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: Xiaomi released the new generation of Xiaomi Mi A series of devices. The latest Xiaomi Mi A2 along with its small brother the Xiaomi Mi A2 lite has been released. Though Peoples are disappointed with the Xiaomi Mi A2, on the other hand, the Xiaomi Mi A2 has received a great response.
As I mentioned before the device has mid-range specs. The Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite comes equipped with a large 5.84 inches FHD+ screen. The display resolution is 1080×2280 pixels. Mi A2 Lite is powered by Snapdragon 625 coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB onboard storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. It houses a 4000 mAh battery. It sports a 12 MP front and a 5 MP back camera.
Like most of the Android smartphone Mi A2 Lite also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Mi A2 Lite while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure you have installed Xiaomi drivers on your PC.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- Enable the Developer Option, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock (Go to Settings > About phone > MIUI Version. Click 7 times on the MIUI Version to enable the Developer Option. Now Go back to Settings > Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock.)
- Now again go to Settings > Mi account > MI Cloud > Enable Syn and Find Device
- Now login to Mi Cloud Server to check whether your device is syn or not. If there are other device syned with your mi cloud, remove them.
- Download Mi Unlock tool – CLICK HERE. Once you download the file, Extract the MiFlashTool Zip file
- Now Go to the extracted files and open MiFlashUnlock
- A new disclaimer page will appear, read it and click Agree
- Now you will be asked to Log in. Log in with your Mi Account, If you don’t have one then Sign UP – CLICK HERE to Sign Up
- Now boot your Mi A2 Lite to Fastboot/Bootloader mode and connect it to your PC via provided USB
- Your device will be shown as connected.
- Now Click On Unlock. It will show some warning, escape that. It will start the unlocking process automatically.
- Once the process is completed, reboot your device. Your device’s bootloader should be unlocked. You can check the bootloader lock status from the settings.
For rooting check out > How To Root Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.