Follow the guide to Install Stock ROM On Huang Mi M2. The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a MediaTek ‘s MT6580 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Huang_Mi_M2_MT6580_V2.34_05242017.zip. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 1005 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
Download Huang Mi M2 Flash File / Stock ROM
Advantages Of Tinno K200AG Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Tinno K200AG.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tinno K200AG.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tinno K200AG.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Huang Mi M2 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Huang Mi M2
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Huang Mi M2
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.