Huawei released Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9. This update is packed with all Android 7.0 Nougat features, it is based on latest EMUI 5 OS. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat Firmware. Many Huawei devices already got Android Nougat update.
The update is an Official Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Android Nougat OTA file for Huawei Mate 9. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android 7.0 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei Mate 9 to Android Nougat manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei Mate 9.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to Install Huawei Mate 9 Nougat Firmware
- Download the Android Nougat firmware from above links
- Rename the download file to update.app
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Now select the local update then it will start the installation process.!
- Done !
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page