Huawei has started sending the new HarmonyOS software update for its Huawei Nova 6 SE devices, with the new update bringing in the security patch for November 2021. This update will improve the overall security system of the device by resolving different levels of CVEs found in the system. The November 2021 Security Update for Huawei Nova 6 SE will be accompanied by the HarmonyOS v22.214.171.124. While the new changelog does not bring in any additional changes to the system, but it will definitely include security improvements.
Changelog for November 2021 Security Patch update for Huawei Nova 6 SE
- Installs the new HarmonyOS upgrading to version 126.96.36.199 from 188.8.131.52
- Security Patch that updates to the November 2021 version for an improved system security
Download and install the new software update for Huawei Nova 6 SE
There are multiple ways for you to download the latest software update – by going the Settings route and by taking the My Huawei route.
Upgrade your Huawei Nova 6 SE via Settings –
- Head over to the Settings menu
- Tap on the “System and Updates” option and tap on Software Update to check if your device has the latest update available
- If your device has a software update available, select the Download and Install option
- Reboot your Huawei Nova 6 SE once the installation is finished
Alternatively, you can also upgrade your Huawei Nova 6 SE via the My Huawei app using these simple steps –
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Tap on the Update option to see if you have the new update available for your device
- Select the Download and Install option
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your device