Hydrogen OS is the best alternatives for Oxygen OS. Hydrogen OS is mainly designed for OnePlus Chinese variants. Now the good news for all the OnePlus 3 and 3T users as the new HydrogenOS Oreo Beta update has been released and now the users can download and install this update on their OnePlus 3 or 3T device. HydrogenOS (H2OS) Oreo Beta Update on OnePlus 3/3T
This HydrogenOS update mainly based on the Android Oreo as this is the beta update it may not contain all the Android Oreo features but it contains all the feature of Android Oreo to some extent. This hydrogenOS update also comes with the new HydrogenOS launcher called the OnePlus Launcher 2.1.6 you can experience the new swipe app feature for app drawer. HydrogenOS (H2OS) Oreo Beta Update on OnePlus 3/3T
In this article, we will guide you how to install Hydrogen OS Android Oreo Beta update on OnePlus 3/3T. Here we provided one of the easiest methods to install the HydrogenOS On your OnePlus device. Follow the below step by step guide to install Hydrogen OS on your OnePlus device. HydrogenOS (H2OS) Oreo Beta Update on OnePlus 3/3T
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3/3T smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
HydrogenOS Oreo beta 1 (OnePlus3) Download Link
HydrogenOS Oreo Beta 2(OnePlus 3T) Download Link
How to install HydroenOS Oreo Beta update on OnePlus 3/3T
- Download both the files we have provided above and transfer them to OnePLus3/3T
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery if not, install it.
- Turn off your phone and reboot into recovery mode now by pressing Volume Down + Power key.
- Once there, select Wipe and perform a wipe on the cache, Dalvik and system. This is an optional step that we recommend you to make in case anything goes wrong during the process.
- Return to the main screen and select flash, choose the HydrogenOS ROM file that you have transferred to your phone and flash the file.
- Reboot your device. The very first boot will take a while to complete. You are done now.
If you have any queries regarding this then please do ask in the comment section.