In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510.It’s an official Update.It is a very easy and simple guide just follow the given steps carefully.
Finally, the most awaited Official Android Marshmallow 6.0 OTA Update is out for Infinix Hot 2 X510.Those guys who haven’t rooted their device can easy update to this latest Firmware Via OTA.To Update to latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Non-rooted users) Go To Setting > About Phone > System Updates.
If your Infinix Hot 2 X510 is rooted, then you won’t get the Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA notification.You can update it via OTA.You have to manually Update your Infinix Hot 2 X510 to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow 6.0 Firmware.
The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Infinix Hot 2 X510 comes with loads of extra useful features, new Google now voice command, system UI tuner, Google Now on tap, android pay, doze mode, RAM manager, battery life optimizer, security patches and many more.So we highly recommend to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510
Here we will be sharing full step by step guide to Flash / Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510.We will be SP Flash Tool to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Infinix Hot 2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Update is Only For Infinix Hot 2 X510, unlocked edition.So don’t try on other variants.
→ Battery level must be above 50%
- Make sure you have downloaded and install SP Flash Tool On Your PC.Download Link > Download Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Make sure you have installed VCOM drivers (MediaTek devices)
- Infinix Hot 2 X510 (Android One) Stock ROM.You First have to flash the stock ROM Via SP Flash tool If you are on other ROM.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (Firmware Zip)
How To Flash / Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510
Step By Step Guide
→ First read the Pre-requirements section carefully before following the given steps (Important)
- Download the Marshmallow OTA Update Zip file from the download section above
- Now connect your phone to the PC and transfer the OTA Update to the internal memory of your device
- Then Boot device to stock recovery mode.To Do So, First Power off device, then press and hold Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously till device is rebooted to recovery mode.
- Next, select “Apply update from SD Card” from the recovery menu, browse for the update.zip file saved on the root of your SD Card and select to update to the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Firmware
- Once the installation completed, the device will automatically reboot
- Done!!!!you have Installed Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update On Infinix Hot 2 X510
If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page