Download and Install EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2 | Android 7.x Nougat: The LeEco Le Max 2 was a phone by a popular Chinese OEM and it was launched last year following the success of its predecessor, the LeEco Le Max. The device was one of the first ones to launch with a 6GB of RAM and the latest Snapdragon 820 processor. It was running Android Marshmallow 6.0 at the time of the launch and it has been receiving unofficial Android updates from custom ROMs. Install EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2
Now the users can update their LeEco Le Max 2 to android Nougat via EUI 6, yes EUI 6 is now released but it is unofficial one, it is based on Android Nougat which means you can enjoy all the functions of Android Nougat on your Le Max 2. The ROM is still under development and it may have some bugs but don’t worry the ROM is quite stable to use on daily basis.
In this guide we gonna show you How to Download and Instal EUI 6 based on Android Nougat on Le Max 2, we have written full step by step guide all you have to do is carefully read the guide. If you find any difficulties then you can leave a comment in the comment section.
- Fingerprint and body sensor
- Installation APK directly from USB
- Everything else that users find
- This is Only for LeEco Le Max 2.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Rom: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pW…oGFN-mVDiHRFhg
- Dolby: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1POD…ew?usp=sharing
** No need to download gapps as it is built in**
How to Install EUI 6 On LeEco Le Max 2 | Android Nougat (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above links.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your Le Max 2 and you will be booted into EUI 6.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.