[LOS 15] Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On LeEco Le Max 2 | Android 8.0 Oreo: The LeEco Le Max 2 was a phone by a popular Chinese OEM and it was launched last year following the success of its predecessor, the LeEco Le Max. The device was one of the first ones to launch with a 6GB of RAM and the latest Snapdragon 820 processor. It was running Android Marshmallow 6.0 at the time of the launch and it has been receiving unofficial Android updates from custom ROMs since. The latest update for the LeEco Le Max 2 is the custom ROM based on Android Oreo 8.0 called Lineage OS 15.
Lineage OS 15 is a custom ROM based on AOSP and it is currently running Android Oreo 8.0, the latest version of Android released last month by Google. Moto G3 The ROM comes with the default Android Oreo features like picture in picture mode and lockscreen shortcuts along with a few additional customization options. The LeEco Le Max 2 will not be receiving the Android Oreo 8.0 update officially but you can Update LeEco Le Max 2 To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Unofficial Lineage OS 15
You can manually download and install the ROM on your LeEco Le Max 2 right now, but you have to remember that it is still in the development stage. Also since it is not an official build, you might not receive updates often and there might be some bugs like camera and force close while using the ROM. But you can safely install it by following our instructions to experience the latest version of Android Oreo 8.0 on your LeEco Le Max 2. Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On LeEco Le Max 2.
- This is Only for LeEco Le Max 2.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15 for LeEco Le Max 2 (Xda Page)
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to Install Lineage OS 15 On LeEco Le Max 2 | Android 8.0 Oreo (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above links.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your Moto G5 Plus and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.