Learn how to Install Google Pixel Camera On Any Android Device : Google Pixel is the latest flagship from Google itself, and it packs more software features that it packs hardware ones. The new Android 7.1 interface is part of the reason why the Google Pixel has grabbed so much of attention in a very short span on time. We have recently made many guides on how you can make your Android device into a Google Pixel, by nothing but software tweaks.
One exclusive feature that we however were not able to get was the new and improved Google Camera that ships only with the two new Pixel devices. Although with the help on a flashable ZIP, only users of the Nexus 6P and the Nexus 5X were able to take advantage of the application, it wasn’t quite fair for all the other Android users to be waiting for their turn.
Well, the dream has come true, and a great developer was able to repatch the camera application into a normal installable APK file, and it is very much supported on all the new Android devices being rolled out. For you to install this APK, you need an Android device running Android Nougat 7.0 or higher. If you’re all set to go, then let’s begin with our guide on how to Install Google Pixel Camera On Any Android Device.
Steps to Install Google Pixel Camera On Any Android Device
- First of all, grab the Google Camera APK file from here, and transfer it onto your device.
- Next up, head over to Settings, and navigate to Security>Unknown Sources and then check the box to be able to install APKs on your device.
- Launch a file manager app of your choice, and search for the APK file you’ve transferred.
- Tap on it, and then keep tapping on ‘Next‘ and then finally ‘Install‘.
- Wait for a couple of moments, and then launch the Google Camera application once installed.
That’s it for this guide. If you guys have any queries, refer us in the comments section down below.