Download and Install Mi Mix 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM: Xiaomi has released MIUI 18.104.22.168 for Redmi Note 5 and Redmi 5 Plus and now they have released MIUI 9.6.10 Global ROM For Mi Mix 2. They have been working hard to fix all the bugs and give the user best software experience. The Mi Mix 2 has received the MIUI 22.214.171.124 ODEMIFD Stable ROM. Recently Xiaomi has released MIUI 10 Update for Xiaomi Devices. If you are not a developer or beta tester then stable ROM is what you need.
The update is being rolled out via OTA (Over-the-air) will bring all the features of latest MIUI 9.6 and will also come with a lot of improvements. All the users of Mi Mix 2 will be receiving a Notification pop up once the update is available in their region. This is a very important update so we recommend users to update their devices to this update.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually Download and Install Mi Mix 2 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi Mix 2 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM
- MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2 (Recovery ROM) – Download
How To Install Mi Mix 2 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)