In this guide, you will learn How to Flash / Install TWRP Recovery and Root T-Mobile Galaxy On5 (MetroPCS).The process is very simple and easy to follow.This is just like other Samsung devices.Follow the given steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On T-Mobile Galaxy On5
Samsung Galaxy On5 is the latest mid-range device from Samsung.This is a very popular smartphone in the Asian region.Many users are using this device as their daily driver.And Now there is another great news for T-mobile and MetroPCS Galaxy On5 users.The Official TWRP 3.0-2.0 Recovery is available for the device.
As you guys know once you install the custom recovery on your android device, you root the phone, install custom ROMs, Kernel and MODs.So If you own a T-Mobile or MetroPCS Galaxy On5 and want to get root access on the device then you have to follow the guide to safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root T-Mobile Galaxy On5
Now users can root T-mobile Galaxy On5 and try some custom ROMs on the device as now official TWRP is available.If you want to root galaxy On5 then first you have to install TWRP recovery on it. And here we have the latest official TWRP 3.0.2-0 for T-mobile Galaxy On5. This only works on Samsung Galaxy On5 SM-G550T/SM-G550T1. Follow the given steps carefully to safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root T-Mobile Galaxy On5
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for anything happened to your device.So do it at your own risk
DEVICE THAT IS SUPPORTED
- According to the dev: Galaxy On5 (MetroPCS / T-Mobile)
- Download the right file according to your device model number
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP Recovery and Root T-Mobile Galaxy On5
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- First, download Galaxy On5 USB drivers on your computer,
- Then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy Note 7 smartphone, go to settings.Guide >> How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging
Download T-Mobile Galaxy On5 TWRP recovery
Odin Software Download Odin 3.10.7
SuperSu to root T-Mobile Galaxy On5 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY AND ROOT T-Mobile GALAXY On5
GUIDE TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY ON T-Mobile GALAXY On5:
First, Read the Pre-requirement section carefully
- Download the TWRP file and remember the location where you saved it.
- Now Download Odin Flash tool from the download section and install it on your computer.
- Next, follow this guide to Flash TWRP On T-Mobile/MetroPCS Galaxy On5 using Odin Flash tool How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Once installation is complete, reboot your device
GUIDE TO ROOT T-Mobile GALAXY On5
- Now download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your Samsung Galaxy On5
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to Root T-Mobile Galaxy On5 (MetroPCS) on Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing rooted phone.
Download the root checker app from play store to check if your device is now rooted or not
[appbox googleplay org.rootmyandroid.rootchecker&hl=de]
If you have any questions related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.