In this step by step guide, we will be showing you How to Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Mi 3 & Mi 4 without PC.This method can be used in any Xiaomi devices.The process is very simple and easy to follow.No technical skill needed.And the best thing about this method is that there is no need of PC or laptop to Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Mi 3 & Mi 4 following this guide.
TWRP is a custom recovery and it is a must have tool on rooted android devices to flash third party ROMs, kernels, and .img files.You can create system backup using TWRP and restore them when you need.Latest TWRP supports flashing .img files too.
So If you want to Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Mi 3 & Mi 4 without PC then follow the simple step by step guide.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xiaomi while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
TWRP-v220.127.116.11-cancro-20150621.zip (Only for Mi3 and Mi4)
Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Mi 3 & Mi 4 without PC
Step By Step Guide
- Download the TWRP file from the above link.After downloading place this zip file in internal memory of your Xiaomi via microUSB cable
- Now Rename the TWRP-v18.104.22.168-cancro-20150621.zip file to ‘update.zip’ (Small Letter)
- Then Go to Tools folder->open updater app->click on three dots on the upper side->Reboot to recovery mode->press volume down button twice->when orange color go to ‘English’ press lock button->press lock button twice to select OK.
- Then it will take 2-3 minutes to complete and it will automatically reboot the phone.
- Done ! your Xiaomi Mi 3 or Mi 4 now has the TWRP recovery
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.