Samsung has started seeding the June 2020 security patch update to Samsung Galaxy S10 series devices (International variant). The update is based on Android 10 and brings software version G970U1UES3DTDD, G973U1UES3DTDD, and G975U1UES3DTDD for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and the Galaxy S10 Plus respectively. Many users have already received the update.
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
The OTAs have been rolled out in some regions. This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in June 2020 Security. The update brings some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. It also brings stability and performance improvements. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung International Galaxy S10 Series which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
[su_box title=”Update Details” box_color=”#000000″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Device Name: International Galaxy S10/S10+/S10 e
- Region: USA
- Android version: Android 10
- Build Number: G970U1UES3DTDD, G973U1UES3DTDD, and G975U1UES3DTDD
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st June 2020
Manual Install: International Galaxy S10 Series June 2020 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file following our dedicated guide.
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Samsung Galaxy device
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining