The Lenovo A7 L19111Stock Firmware flash file has been made available. The available stock ROM is compatible with a Spreadtrum powered variant of the device as it is powered by SC9863A. The firmware file name is Lenovo_A7_L19111_CN_OPEN_USER_SC9863_P_DRV_11.0.081_DEV_200225_SPD.zip. The firmware is based on Android 9 Pie Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 888 in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
As the device is being powered by a Spreadtrum CPU, wee will be using SPD flash tool or Upgrade tool to manually flash the Firmware. This is an easy and straight forward process. We recommend you to follow each and every step carefully without skipping any.
Download Lenovo A7 Flash File / Stock ROM
|File Name||Download Link|
|Lenovo A7 Sock ROM||Download|
|SPD Flash Tool||Download|
Advantages Of Lenovo A7 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Lenovo A7.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo A7.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo A7.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Lenovo A7 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lenovo A7
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Lenovo A7 (Unbrick/Unroot/Fix Boootloop)
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.