If you own an M-Horse X-Gen and looking for a guide to Download the Stock ROM and Install it on your device, then we have got you covered here. Here we will be going through all the steps. Follow all the steps carefully and this process will take hardly 5-10 minutes. We will be using SPD Flash Tool (Upgrade Tool) to Install the Stock Flash File.
The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is X-Gen_V10 – sp7731gea_hdplus_dt-user 5.1 LMY47D.zip. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Mobile Os. The Firmware file is very large in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs.
|File Name||Download Link|
|M-Horse X-Gen Sock ROM (Login Required)||Download – needrom|
|SPD Flash Tool||Download|
Advantages Of M-Horse X-Gen Firmware Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your M-Horse X-Gen Firmware.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade M-Horse X-Gen Firmware.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on M-Horse X-Gen Firmware.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
M-Horse X-Gen Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: M-Horse X-Gen
Steps To Install Stock ROM on M-Horse X-Gen
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.