Realme Q3 5G is receiving a new software update in China. It brings the latest security patch released in May 2021, several camera optimizations, system optimizations, and bug fixing.
The update can be identified by build version A.10. It brings optimizations to – system stability, crashing issue, focus experience of the rear camera at night, and imaging effect of the rear camera when taking outdoor pictures. In terms of fixes, the update tackles no network connection prompt when using WeChat.
As usual, the latest update for Realme Q3 is rolling out in batches. So, you may experience a delay in receiving the update. To manually check for the latest update, navigate to Settings >> Software updates.
- Update Android security patch (2021#5)
- Optimize system stability
- Optimize the crash problem caused by abnormal mobile phone temperature detection in a complex environment
- Optimize the focus experience of the rear camera at night
- Optimize the imaging effect of the rear camera when taking pictures outdoors
- The internet
- Fixed the problem that there is a very low probability that there is no network connection prompt when using WeChat
Realme announced the Realme Q3 5G last month with Android-12 based Realme UI 2.0 pre-installed. Currently, there is no information from the company regarding Android 12 on Realme Q3 5G. But, it will surely receive the next major OS upgrade.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.