Motorola has officially started releasing the first software update for its latest Moto Edge X30 device, a handset that was officially released a few weeks back. The Moto Edge X30 has also become the first device to arrive carrying Qualcomm’s newest and greatest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Soc. Meanwhile, this device has attracted a huge crowd in China with the brand selling CNY 100 million worth of handsets. It’ll be receiving its first system update that will bring multiple bug fixes, optimizations, and software upgrades.
The new software update for Moto Edge X30 will carry the firmware build number SOSC32.16-29-12 and it has been released via an OTA method. Initially, it will be rolling out for a limited number of Edge X30 handsets before it eventually makes its way to all the devices.
Changelog for the Moto Edge X30 December 2021 Security Patch
According to the changelog, the firmware update will bring in optimized touch and fingerprint experiences, an enhanced camera app, improved battery performance, and fixes for multiple apps. It will also bump up the Android Security Patch to December 2021.
This update will bring newer versions of multiple software including Moto App, Moto Personalization, Mobile Manager, Moto Wallet, Dolby Atmos, Clock, Device Help, Real-time subtitles, Message, Voice Recorder, Moto Gallery, Moto Camera, and more.
Additionally, the update will bring optimization changes and several bug fixes including –
- Optimized charging performance
- Optimized the touch experience
- Fixed a few detailed problems and optimized system stability
- Optimized fingerprint experience
- Fixed details and optimized network connection experience
- Optimized Bluetooth performance
- Optimized 5G network performance
- Updated the application drawer for supporting full-screen viewing
- Fixed details and optimized connection experience
- Optimized camera performance
- Optimized the night scene effect in the main camera
- Optimized the wide-angle night scene effect
- Integrated Qualcomm optimization patches
- Fixed detailed problems and optimized camera imaging effect