Realme has started rolling out the December 2021 Security Patch Update for Realme 8 Pro users. The new update is available for users in India and it is expected to reach other markets soon. The update will not only feature the December 2021 Security Patch but it’ll also fix the issue where images weren’t getting loaded in WhatsApp while it’ll also improve performance and system stability.
The update will come on Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11. The new update can be identified with the build number RMX3081_11_A.45 and will be available for Indian Realme 8 Pro users. While the size of the update isn’t known yet, it would be smart to have ample storage space left on your device during the installation. The update is being rolled out in a phased manner, which means that a handful of users will receive the update first and the rest of the users will be getting the update in the coming days and weeks.
Changelog for the Realme 8 Pro December 2021 Security Patch
- The update will integrate the December 2021 Android security patch
- It will improve performance and system stability
- The update will fix the issue where images were not getting loaded on occasions in WhatsApp
How to update your Realme 8 Pro smartphones?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme 8 Pro
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.