Now you can download and install Stock ROM On Motorola Moto E6 Play [Official Firmware flash file]. This firmware supports model number XT2029. This guide also helps you to Unroot, Unbrick, Fix boot loop and Back to stock. Just like any other Moto devices, the devises stock ROM is very clean and doesn’t have loads of bloatware. It is clean and stable. This is one of the main reason for the device’s performance.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software as the device is driven by MediaTek MT6739 processor. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Firmware On Motorola Moto E6 Play (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Motorola Moto E6 Play Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Motorola Moto E6 Play
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Motorola Moto E6 Play ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Motorola Moto E6 Play
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Motorola Moto E6 Play
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Motorola Moto E6 Play
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
Download Motorola Moto E6 Play Flash File / Stock ROM (XT2029)
- TB-XT2029-2_BALI_RETEU_9.0_POA29.550-99_2008 (POA29.550-99 – Android 9.0 Pie): Download
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Motorola Moto E6 Play (Unbrick/Unroot)
Here is our comprehensive guide to flash the stock firmware a.ka ROM on Motorola Moto E6 Play
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Method 1: Via SP Flash Tool
This is SP Flash Tool method. For this, you need to download the right firmware file, install the SP Flash Tool (Latest) along with Motorola USB Drivers. After doing all these required things, follow the linked guide:
Method 2: Manually Update Via Recovery
- Download the latest firmware file and save it on your device’s internal storage
- Now Reboot your Moto to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Now navigate to the saved firmware zip file and select that.
- It will start the flashing/updating process.
- Now just wait until the installation process completes.
- Once it’s done, reboot your device.
Hope you are clear with the installation guide. If you have any queries please leave a comment below.