Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite has started getting a new update. The much-awaited update of One UI 2.1 based on Android 10 for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has been released.
According to the initial reports the update is currently being released in UAE and Spain. But the update will be made available in other regions soon. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite OneUI 2.1 update comes with build version N770FXXU2BTD4. The new update brings the latest April 2020 security patch.
As it is an updated version of One UI 2.1., it has some new features. The new update brings the newer OneUI features like Quick Share, Music Share, Pro Video, Single Take, and more. If you want to know more about the update, please do check the changelog. As the firmware OTA update is rolling out in an incremental mode, we can expect that the wider roll-out process will start very soon.
What’s New in N770FXXU2BTD4
– AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
(As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app)
New Camera features
– Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and timelapse for night time.
– Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
– A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
– An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
– The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
– A multilingual translation feature has been added.
– A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
– A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
– An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
– Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
– Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
All the interested Galaxy Note 10 Lite users can check for the OTA update manually via the device Settings – Software update – Download and install. Along with the newly added features, it also has all the previously added features like the dark mode, improved app icons, smoother animations, full-screen gesture, accessibility, Digital Wellbeing, camera improvements, internet optimization, improved Samsung contacts, Reminder, My Files, calculator, Samsung keyboard, quick share, Music Share, Samsung Daily, etc.
Now, if you can’t wait further, you can manually install the firmware update by following the guide below.
Galaxy Note 10 Lite > Download N770FXXU2BTD4 One UI 2.1 Update
You can download any Galaxy firmware using Samfirm Tool, Guide: Download Latest Galaxy Firmware using SamFirm Tool
Using Frija Samsung Firmware Download Tool
Steps to Flash Stock Firmware on Galaxy Note 10 Lite (One UI 2. 1 – Android 10)
That’s it. Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.