Realme 8 Pro went official last week with Android-11 based Realme UI 2.0 custom skin. Now, the device is receiving its second software update that brings a new security patch, camera optimizations, and bug fixing.
The latest update for Realme 8 Pro carries firmware version RMX3081_11_A.27. It brings April 2021 security patch and adds the Hyper Motion Slo-Mo mode feature for the rear camera. Additionally, the update brings VoWiFi support for Vi carrier (Indian units) and fixes a couple of bugs that are detailed in the changelog.
Realme 8 Pro users in India who are yet to receive the April update can manually check for the latest update by navigating to Settings >> Software update.
Device: Realme 8 Pro
- Android security patch: April 2021
- Added Hyper motion SLO-MO mode of the rear camera
- Update watermark style
- Fixed the flicker issue of taking photos with the rear camera in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic color shifts issue of the rear camera
- Added support for VoWiFi function of Vi India carrier (India)
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to swipe down to expand the status bar when power on
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of prompting reset failed in notification bar