There is a good news for T-Mobile LG G3 users.Now they can Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3 d851 Android Marshmallow 6.0.Team CM has released a nightly build of CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 For LG G3 T-mobile model no d851.If you want to install this official ROM on your device then just follow the guide below on How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3 d581.
As I mentioned before, It is an official ROM means you can safely use this ROM.The ROM is developed by Team CM, but the ROM is currently in nightly and that means there will be few bugs present but don’t worry you will receive updates every day which will fix those bugs.
Official CyanogenMod 13 For Other Variants OF LG G3
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- Download Official CM13 Rom for LG G3 d852 (Canada)
→ Step by Step Guide to safely Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3 d851
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-Mobile LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Install Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your LG from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For T-Mobile LG G3 so don’t try on other variants
Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
How to Install Guide
- First check Pre-requirement section above
- Download both CM 13 ROM and Gapps Zip Files from the download section above then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Then transfer both files to the internal memory of your T-mobile LG G3
- Now reboot your device into recovery
- First thing to do is take a nandroid backup
- Next, flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from the recovery main menu–>>Install
- Then do a factory reset (Clear cache and Clear Data)
- Once above steps are completed reboot your device from the recovery main menu from–>>>Reboot system
- Done!!! Now your device will be rebooting
- Don’t panic, Fresh reboot may take up to 10 min
- Now your T-mobile LG G3 should have CM13
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.