OnePlus has resumed the stable rollout of OxygenOS 12 for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro users. With the new OxygenOS 12 update, the company promises to resolve the issues brought by the previous OxygenOS 12 stable build for the OnePlus 9 series. Though it was a stable build, users were complaining about various bugs/issues carried by the update, most of which have been fixed with the new update, that’s what OnePlus claims.
The company announced the new OxygenOS 12 stable build for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro through a post on its community forum. In the post, OnePlus claims that it has fixed issues like – failure to connect to the mobile data in certain scenarios, freeze issues, display problems, phone notification visibility issues, and more.
The latest OxygenOS 12 stable update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro is currently being rolled out in India and North America. According to the changelog, it improves the fingerprint unlocking smoothness and system power consumption. The camera app startup speed and rear camera image effects have been improved too. In addition to a couple of fixes, improvements, and optimizations, OnePlus has upgraded the device to December 2021 security patch.
While OnePlus has fixed multiple issues, the company in that blog post assured that other reported problems like the auto-fill feature in Chrome, temporary lack of access to the Ultra HD 48M / AUX camera on GCam, will be fixed in subsequent software updates.
- OnePlus 9
- IN: LE2111_11_C.39
- NA: LE2115_11_C.39
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- IN: LE2121_11_C.39
- NA: LE2125_11_C.39
- Improved the smoothness of fingerprint unlocking
- Optimized system power consumption to extend the battery life
- Fixed the issue of screen tearing when back to the home screen in some games
- Fixed the issue that the notification bar showed a blank bar
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.12
- Improved the startup speed of the application
- Improved the image effect of the rear camera
- Fixed the issue that failed to connect to the mobile data in certain scenarios